Accounting & Taxation Senior
Bexhill, East Sussex
£30,000 – £35,000 + PHI, Pension, flexible working hours, part-time or full-time
Modern, friendly, highly professional accountancy practice requires an experienced Accounting & Taxation Senior to join its busy client servicing team in Bexhill and become highly specialised within their field. You will be responsible for a range of mainly self-employed professionals preparing their Income & Expenditure accounts, personal tax returns and solving complex computations involving pension deductions, specialist loans and annualizations. Previous experience of working for a UK firm of accountants is essential, plus meticulous attention to detail and a keen ability to solve complex problems.
Are you an Accounting and Tax Senior from a UK accountancy practice? Are you ready to specialise in a highly respectable and profitable niche market? Would you like to work on a flexible basis to fit in with your family commitments? Are you ACCA or ACA qualified or time-barred? If so, my client has an exciting opportunity just for you.
Your role will include:
· Taking full responsibility for a varied work load of professional self-employed clients
· Preparing Income & Expenditure accounts from a variety of sources (salary, rental income etc)
· Preparing personal tax returns and submissions to HMRC
· Performing complex calculations involving pension deductions, specialist loans and annualizations
· Developing close working relationships with clients
In return, they offer:
· A competitive salary (dependent on experience), pension, PHI and specialised training
· Flexi-time start/end, part-time or full-time, some home-working
· Top level support and training on technical accounting matters and IT systems
· Professional, friendly people to work with and learn from
· Modern comfortable offices using cloud-based systems
Why should you apply?
· You are an experienced accounting & tax specialist and ACCA or ACA qualified or time-barred with solid accounts experience
· You will be hugely supported and properly trained by the senior managers enabling you to become highly specialised within a particularly rewarding niche
· Your competencies include accuracy and paying meticulous attention to detail plus you thrive in a fast-paced environment
· You would like flexible working hours and some home-working to fit in with your other commitments. NB: Part-time would be considered for the right individual
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now on 07775 863724 for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant
£30000.00 – £35000.00 annum + PHI, Pension, flexible working hours, PT or FT