Eastbourne, East Sussex
£28,000 – £30,000 package, including study, plus flexi-time, pension, PHI
· Are you an Accounts Senior or Assistant Accountant or similar?
· Are you currently working for an accountancy practice and living near Eastbourne?
· Are you AAT qualified or ACCA / ACA part-qualified?
If so, then we would like to talk to you!
I am working exclusively with a modern and influential firm of chartered accountants that offers flexi-time and some home-working, whilst providing outstanding training and support. They offer a range of services to a variety of businesses using cloud-based systems and, as the Accounts Senior, you will report to the management team and prepare accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Preparing accounts in accordance with FRS 102(1A) for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
· Preparing VAT and annual returns and various other tax returns for submission to HMRC
· Reconciling control accounts, debtors and creditors, as part of management accounts
· Developing excellent working relationships with clients
In return, they offer:
· Competitive salary (depending on experience and study support required), plus pension after 6 months, PHI after 1 year
· Flexi-time start/end, some home-working
· Top level training on technical accounting matters and IT systems
· Professional, friendly people to work with and learn from
· Modern offices using cloud-based systems
· Genuine career prospects
If this sounds like the ideal next move for you, then please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now on 07775 863724 for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant
£28000.00 – £30000.00 annum + Study, PHI, pension, flexi-time