Wadhurst, East Sussex
£28,000 – £30,000 package, including study, plus flexi-time, pension, PHI
My client is a modern and highly-regarded firm of Chartered Accountants based near Wadhurst, East Sussex. They provide a range of services to a variety of businesses using cloud-based systems and, as the Accounts Senior, you will report to the management team, prepare accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients and receive top level training.
They are now offering a qualified AAT or part-qualified ACA or ACCA studier, with recent experience of working within a UK firm of accountants, a great opportunity to join their successful team. Reporting to the management team, as the Accounts Senior you will be required to:
· Prepare accounts in accordance with FRS 102(1A) for a mixed portfolio of clients including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
· Prepare VAT and annual returns and various other tax returns for submission to HMRC
· Reconcile control accounts, debtors and creditors, as part of management accounts
· Develop excellent working relationships with clients
In return, they offer:
· Competitive salary (depending on experience and study support required), plus pension after 6months, PHI after 1 year
· Flexi-time start/end, some home-working
· Top level training on technical accounting matters and IT systems
· Professional, friendly people to work with and learn from
· Modern offices using cloud-based systems
Why should you apply?
· You are an AAT qualified or an ACA / ACCA studier working in a firm of chartered accountants
· You are looking for a new challenging opportunity with a quality firm in Wadhurst
· You want to work for a forward-thinking firm that offers full study support and on-going training
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now 0n 07775 863724 for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant
£28000.00 – £30000.00 annum + Study, PHI, pension, flexi-time