Accounts and Tax Senior
Hove, East Sussex
£30,000 – £35,000 pa + flexible working hours, some remote working, part-time or full-time
Small, personable and highly professional accountancy practice requires an experienced Accounts and Tax Senior to join its busy client servicing team in Hove, close to the beach and offering hybrid working. Reporting to a Director, you will be responsible for preparing a range of SME and limited company accounts, personal and company tax returns and making the relevant HMRC submissions. Previous experience of preparing UK accounts and tax returns together with submissions to HMRC is essential.
Are you experienced in preparing accounts and tax returns in the UK and looking for an opportunity to work the hours that suit you plus some remote working to fit in with your family commitments? Are you AAT or ACCA or ACA qualified or time-barred? If so, my client has an exciting opportunity just for you:
Reporting to a Director, you will:
- Take full responsibility for a varied work load of professional employed and self-employed clients
- Prepare personal tax returns and make submissions to HMRC
- Assist in maintaining close working relationships with clients
- Assist in preparation of SME and limited company accounts
- Prepare company tax returns, make submissions to HMRC and liaise with clients about their tax liabilities
- Make submissions to HMRC for Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) in respect of a large rental property portfolio
- Assist with raising fee notes on tasks completed
In return, they offer:
- A competitive salary
- Flexi-time start/end, part-time or full-time, some remote-working
- Support and training on technical accounting matters and IT systems
- Professional, friendly people to work with and learn from
- Attractive office (close to the beach) using cloud-based systems
Why should you apply?
- You are experienced at preparing and submitting UK accounts and tax returns
- Your competencies include accuracy and paying meticulous attention to detail
- You would like flexible working hours and some remote-working to fit in with your other commitments
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant
£28000.00 – £32000.00 annum +