Uckfield, East Sussex
c£26,000 (negotiable) + pension, 25 days hols and some flexible working
Full-time preferred or part-time considered
This small, modern and growing firm of Chartered Accountants based in Uckfield provides a range of services to a variety of businesses using cloud-based systems. As a Bookkeeper, you will join a highly successful and busy team and manage a mixed portfolio of small, mainly freelance clients.
They are now offering an experienced Bookkeeper an opportunity to join their expanding team.
Reporting to Managers, you will be responsible for:
· Providing complete bookkeeping services across all ledgers using multiple on-line accounts packages including Xero, Sage, QuickBooks and FreeAgent
· Reconciling control accounts, expenses and submitting VAT returns to HMRC
· Assisting in setting up new clients as well as their training and support
· Providing accounts and tax support for general practice work as required
In return, they offer:
· Flexible working to suit your family commitments, lifestyle etc including flexible hours
· A nice friendly team of people to work with
· Full-time (preferred), but will consider part-time to suit your availability
Why should you apply?
· You are an experienced Bookkeeper used to preparing on-line client accounts and submitting VAT returns on time
· You may require flexible working to fit in around your other commitments (school runs etc)
· You may be seeking a new challenge or are a work-returner
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now on 07775 863724 for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant
c£26000.00 annum + Pension, 25 days hols, some flexible working