Client Accounting Senior
Bexhill, East Sussex
c£35,000 + PHI, Pension, flexible working hours, part-time or full-time
Modern, friendly, highly professional accountancy practice requires an experienced Client Accounting Senior to join its busy client servicing team in Bexhill. Reporting to a Client Manager, you will be responsible for a small portfolio of clients preparing their accounts, personal tax returns and answering queries, using cloud-based systems. Previous experience of working for a UK firm of accountants is essential.
Are you a Client Accounting Senior from a UK accountancy practice? Are you ready to take full responsibility for your own portfolio of clients? Are you looking for part-time (or full-time)? Are you ACCA or ACA qualified or time-barred? If so, my client has an opportunity that might suit you very well:
Reporting to a highly experienced Client Manager, you will:
· Take full responsibility for your own client portfolio
· Prepare accounts in accordance with FRS 102(1A)
· Prepare personal tax returns and submissions to HMRC
· Develop close working relationships with clients
In return, they offer:
· A highly competitive salary, pension, PHI after 1 year
· Flexi-time start/end, part-time or full-time, some home-working
· Top level support and training on technical accounting matters and IT systems
· Professional, friendly people to work with and learn from
· Modern offices using cloud-based systems
Why should you apply?
· You are an experienced portfolio manager, ACCA or ACA or time-barred, seeking an opportunity that will allow personal growth
· You will be supported by the senior managers enabling you to learn much faster
· You want a greater connection with your clients and to understand their needs much better
· You enjoy working with modern cloud-based systems and would welcome proper training on new systems
· You would like part-time, flexible working hours and some home-working to fit in with your other commitments
How to Apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now on 07775 863724 for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant
£33000.00 – £35000.00 annum + PHI, Pension, flexible working