Client Manager (Accountancy and Taxation)
£35,000 – 42,000 + pension + free parking + 25 days hols
My client is a modern and highly established firm of Chartered Accountants growing by 50% every few years with a very friendly team. They provide a range of services to a variety of small businesses using cloud-based systems and, as a Client Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients for accounting, tax, business planning and advisory project work.
The firm is part of an expanding group in various strategic locations throughout Sussex. Staff tend to stay here for the long term, mainly because they truly invest in making their staff happy, feel respected and can provide opportunities for advancement.
They are now offering a qualified ACA, ACCA or time-barred individual with an accountancy practice background an opportunity to join their successful team and help to ensure continued growth.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, including limited companies, LLPs, partnerships, sole traders and individuals
- Preparing and reviewing year-end and management accounts
- Ensuring company accounts are prepared in accordance with financial reporting and accounting standards
- Preparing and reviewing corporation, personal and partnership tax returns
- Reviewing the work of managers and team members where required
- Mentoring, training and managing team members as required
- Ad-hoc project work
In return, they offer:
- Beautiful rural office setting with friendly and personable work colleagues
- Generous salary, AE pension, flexible working hours, free parking and discretionary bonuses
- Genteel pace of life with good life/work balance
Their office is situated in the heart of rural East Sussex with easy access to Brighton, Eastbourne, Lewes, Burgess Hill, Uckfield, Lindfield, Hailsham, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Crowborough and Royal Tunbridge Wells and, being rural, you will need to drive to get there.
Why should you apply?
- They are located in beautiful Sussex countryside with nearby major towns and cities
- It’s a modern firm using all the latest software with an enviable reputation for excellence and a growing client base, mainly by referral
- It has a friendly culture where you will feel comfortable and welcome
- They provide their staff with fully-expensed on-going CPD training
- You are a Manager or Senior Accountant working in practice with the ability to prepare accounts in accordance with FRS102(1A) and FRS105, corporate and personal tax returns and would like to expand your role
- If you enjoy stability, steady growth and like to be kept busy whilst also enjoying a healthy work/life balance, then this is the firm for you
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now on 07775 863724 for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant
£35000.00 – £42000.00 annum + Pension