Wadhurst, East Sussex
£35,000 – £45,000 negotiable + performance bonuses, PHI, pension
A modern and well-established firm of Chartered Accountants providing a range of services to a variety of businesses using cloud-based systems is seeking to appoint a Client Senior or Junior Manager, with experience of accounts production and taxation within a practice, into a Manager role. You will report to the senior management team, manage a mixed portfolio of clients and oversee juniors and semi-seniors.
Recent practice experience within a UK firm of chartered accountants is essential.
This is an exceptionally renowned firm of Chartered Accountants undergoing a period of growth and transition resulting in an ideal opening for a qualified ACA or ACCA to move to a mid-tier firm where there are genuine prospects for promotion and personal growth.
Reporting to directors, you will be required to:
· Understand performance expectations and lead and manage teams to meet these expectations
· Maintain regular client contact on a pro-active basis, listen to needs and suggest initiatives/improvements
· Acquire and apply technical expertise in accounting, tax and audit (optional) and interpret laws, regulations and standards to a mixed portfolio of clients
· Project confidence and credibility in dealing with both clients and fellow team members
· Prepare and oversee production of accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
· Prepare final statutory and non-statutory accounts
· Prepare tax computations and complete tax returns and submissions to HMRC
· Manage and review accounts and tax returns of junior staff
In return, they offer:
- Modern working environment using cloud-based systems such as Xero, Free Agent, Quickbooks and Sage
- Competitive salary, NEST pension, performance bonuses twice per year, PHI after probation period
- Genuine prospects for career development
- Flexible working arrangements
Wadhurst (close proximity to Tunbridge Wells) – free parking
Why should you apply?
- You are a qualified ACA or ACCA working in practice
- You are a Client Manager or Senior Accountant working in practice and looking for a challenging opportunity to join one of the very best firms in Sussex where there are genuine prospects for career progression
- You are already a manager but not enjoying your current working environment; or you’re relocating or looking to work nearer to home
- It has a friendly and nurturing culture where you will feel comfortable and welcome
- Excellent training and fully expensed on-going CPD
- It’s a modern firm using all the latest software with an enviable reputation for excellence and a varied client base
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now on 07775 863724 for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant
£35000.00 – £45000.00 annum + Bonus, PHI, Pension