Personal Tax Professional
Long established firm of Chartered Accountants with a diverse portfolio of both large and small clients seeks a personal tax professional (ATT or CTA) to join their team. They offer a competitive market salary, modern cloud-based technologies and an excellent training to help you continually progress throughout your career with them.
The firm provides a full range of client services enabling their staff to expand their own experience in all areas of tax and management. Working in central Eastbourne and being close to the beach, you will also benefit from an enviable work/lifestyle balance and an open and supportive senior management team.
· You will be working with a diverse and genuinely exciting range of clients, on engaging and challenging complex personal tax work.
· This is a varied personal tax role (subject to the level you join the firm at) that will include HNWIs, trusts, partnerships, death estates and IHT.
· To join their team, you will need to be an ATT or CTA studier or qualified, with recent personal tax experience gained within a UK firm of accountants.
· It will include advisory and compliance responsibilities to reflect the successful candidate’s experience and, therefore, we are interested in receiving applications from various seniority levels, including tax junior, tax senior, assistant manager and managers.
In return, they offer:
· A highly competitive market salary and benefits
· An opportunity to fully develop your management skills and progress your career
· On-going support, training and exposure to a variety of software including cloud-based technologies
· Nice people to work with in a brilliant location near the beach and a range of restaurants to enjoy lunch or an evening out after work
Why should you apply?
· You are a finalist or recently qualified ATT or CTA within practice and seeking a new challenge
· The firm has an enviable reputation for excellence within Sussex and further afield
· It has a great culture that wants you to feel happy and respected, whilst progressing ever upwards in your career with on-going CPD training
· Eastbourne is a great coastal town in which to live and work where you can enjoy a proper work/life balance
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now on 07775 863724 for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant
£20000.00 – £40000.00 annum +