£30,000 package incl. study plus pension and PHI
This is a modern and highly-regarded firm of Chartered Accountants based in Eastbourne offering exceptional training and flexible working. They provide a range of services to a variety of businesses using cloud-based systems and, as a Semi-Senior Accountant, you will report to the management team and prepare accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients.
They are now offering a part-qualified ACA or ACCA studier, with recent experience of working for an accountancy practice, a great opportunity to join their successful team. Reporting to a Manager, you will be required to:
- Prepare accounts in accordance with FRS 102(1A) for a mixed portfolio of clients including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Carry out statutory audit work (full training given)
- Management accounts preparation
- VAT return preparation
In return, they offer:
- Modern offices using cloud-based systems, flexi-time and hybrid working
- Competitive salary including full study support, pension, PHI
- Excellent training on technical accounting matters and IT systems
- Professional, friendly people to work with and learn from
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now on 07775 863724 for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant
£30,000.00 pa + PHI, Pension