Portslade, East Sussex
c£35,000 – £40,000pa
Highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants based near Brighton & Hove providing accounting, tax and auditing services seeks a Senior Accountant to join their friendly and successful team. They offer a generous salary and on-going training to help you continually progress throughout your career with them. Experience of working for a UK firm of chartered accountants is essential for this particular role.
They are now offering a Senior Accountant or Junior Manager with client contact, review and supervision experience the opportunity to join their management team.
Reporting to the senior managers, your responsibilities will include:
· Preparing and reviewing accounts, VAT, corporation tax and personal tax and willing to become more involved in these areas.
· Supervising and training junior members of the team
· Liaising with clients on a regular basis
· Extensive use of all the major accounting packages
In return, they offer:
· On-going support, training and exposure to a variety of software
· A generous market salary
· Personal growth, on-going training and the realistic opportunity for career enhancement
Portslade is a thriving business hub close to Brighton, which is a diverse and multi-cultural seaside city with a great climate. It has amazing all-year-round nightlife with various clubs, bars, restaurants, theatres, cinemas and music venues with regular one-off attractions such as the Brighton Marathon, Fringe Festival, countless food festivals, regular Vintage Car & Motorbike rallies, the London to Brighton Cycle Race and Brighton Pride – to name just a few.
Why should you apply?
· You are a highly experienced and/or qualified ACA or ACCA with experience of working within a UK firm of accountants and seeking a new challenge
· The firm has a nurturing culture that wants you to feel happy and respected, whilst progressing ever upwards in your career
· There are very real opportunities for career development
· Brighton & Hove is an amazing city in which to live and work where you can enjoy a proper work/life balance
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now on 07775 863724 for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 compliant
£35000.00 – £40000.00 annum +