Bexhill on Sea
£20,000 – 25,000 + study, pension, PHI
This is a modern and highly-regarded firm of Chartered Accountants based in Bexhill on Sea. They provide a range of services to a variety of businesses using cloud-based systems and, as a Trainee Accountant, you will report to the management team and prepare accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients.
They are now offering an AAT studier or part-qualified ACA or ACCA studier, with recent experience of working within a UK firm of accountants, a great opportunity to join their successful team. Reporting to a Manager, as the Trainee Accountant you will be required to:
- Prepare accounts in accordance with FRS 102(1A) for a mixed portfolio of clients including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Prepare VAT and annual returns and various other tax returns and submissions to HMRC
- Reconcile control accounts, debtors and creditors
- Develop excellent working relationships with clients
In return, they offer:
- Modern offices using cloud-based systems
- Competitive salary, pension, PHI after 1 year and study support
- Excellent training on technical accounting matters and IT systems
- Nice, friendly people to work with and learn from
Why should you apply?
- You are currently studying AAT or ACA or ACCA with some experience of working in a firm of chartered accountants and looking for a new challenging opportunity to join a quality firm in Bexhill
- It’s a modern firm using all the latest software with an enviable reputation for excellence and a varied client base
- It has a friendly nurturing culture where you will feel comfortable and welcome
- They provide their staff with full study support plus fully-expensed on-going CPD training
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now on 07775 863724 for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
£20000.00 – £25000.00 annum + Study, pension, PHI